How to Get to and Around Khao Yai Car Rental from Bangkok
13/11/2018 · This is the first of our Khao Yai travel guide series where we show you the best place to rent a car from Bangkok to get to Khao Yai and even drop by PB Valley Winery Khaoyai for a quick look at... The easiest way to go around and explore the area or get inside Khao Yai park is by renting a motorbike or a car if you do not have your own vehicle.
Self-drive to Khao Yai www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Book the Khao Yai National Park tour from Bangkok and see the beauty of a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Thailand; Go on scenic hiking trails and catch glimpses of elephants, crocodiles and other animals in their natural habitat... The prime reason for coming to Khao Yai is to see the amazing wildlife and scenery. The best way to see this is by walking one of the many trails in the park - the easiest can be walked alone but many require hiring a guide as they are not clearly marked and it is easy to get lost.
Khao Yai Ultimate 3 days Itinerary NOTCHBAD
Use the quicklinks below to jump to the desired section regarding transport in and around Khao Yai National Park. Pak Chong is a main stop on the Northeastern line, making train the most convenient mode of transport for many travellers. The historic train station is located in the centre of town, a... How to get to Khao Yai National Park. Although Khao Yai is a vast wilderness, it is still relatively easy to get to. It is possible to reach Khao Yai in 2 hours from Bangkok, most of the journey is by motorway making it very quick and convenient. To reach Khao Yai from Bangkok, take highway 2 heading east to Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat). Pak Chong is the nearest town to the parks entrance, and
Singapore to Khao Yai National Park 7 ways to travel via
The easiest and most convenient way to get to Khao Yai is by car from Bangkok. Klook offers custom tours from Bangkok with your own personal driver. You can opt for pick-up from either Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Mueang International Airport – simply look for the Klook signboard outside the Arrival Hall.... If you can’t miss out on shopping, but want to enjoy some sightseeing – get the best of both worlds by combining a 7D6N trip to Khao Yai with Bangkok. We recommend spending 3D2N in Khao Yai, and depending on your leave, choose between 2-4 days in Bangkok.
How To Get To Khao Yai
Directions from Bangkok Thailand to Khao Yai Thailand
- Khao Yai National Park Alex In Wanderland
- Directions from Khao Yai to Bangkok distancesfrom.com
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) to Khao Yai National Park 4
- Jungle Trekking in Khao Yai National Park The Lost Passport
How To Get To Khao Yai
The prime reason for coming to Khao Yai is to see the amazing wildlife and scenery. The best way to see this is by walking one of the many trails in the park - the easiest can be walked alone but many require hiring a guide as they are not clearly marked and it is easy to get lost.
- Use the quicklinks below to jump to the desired section regarding transport in and around Khao Yai National Park. Pak Chong is a main stop on the Northeastern line, making train the most convenient mode of transport for many travellers. The historic train station is located in the centre of town, a
- It is located in a secluded part of Khao Yai, which in this case is an attraction on its own. The layout is also spread over a sprawling ground and the the five rooms we were assigned were clustered under one roof in a separate wing, which the whole 21 of us had all to ourselves! The big and small kids were so excited that they gathered enough courage to explore the place even in the dark.
- When and how long to visit Khao Yai vies with Erawan as Thailand’s most heavily visited national park and the crowds get larger every year. Go for a weekday visit if possible and avoid Thai holidays at all cost, especially in the December-January peak season.
- Get a Guide for Jungle Trekking at Khao Yai National Park. If you want to go jungle trekking off the paved path it is essential to get a guide. You will get lost otherwise. The cost for the guide depends on the trail. We did trail number 6 which costs about 2000 THB per day (per group). This can be shared among 4-5 people or more. Jungle trekking guides for Khao Yai National Park can be
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Muswellbrook ACT, Civic ACT, Forde ACT, Fraser ACT, Civic ACT, ACT Australia 2691
- New South Wales: Yalgogrin South NSW, Cudgera Creek NSW, Bingie NSW, Katoomba NSW, Deniliquin NSW, NSW Australia 2056
- Northern Territory: Knuckey Lagoon NT, Yulara NT, Sadadeen NT, Papunya NT, Borroloola NT, Katherine East NT, NT Australia 0857
- Queensland: Aubigny QLD, Avoca QLD, Farleigh QLD, Chandler QLD, QLD Australia 4033
- South Australia: William Creek SA, Hindmarsh SA, Clarendon SA, Thorngate SA, Sandilands SA, Nalyappa SA, SA Australia 5092
- Tasmania: Douglas-Apsley TAS, Freycinet TAS, Sidmouth TAS, TAS Australia 7017
- Victoria: Clunes VIC, Wonga Park VIC, Strathkellar VIC, Monegeetta VIC, Nar Nar Goon VIC, VIC Australia 3004
- Western Australia: Camballin WA, Yandeyarra Community WA, Weymul Community WA, WA Australia 6071
- British Columbia: Parksville BC, Gold River BC, Maple Ridge BC, Parksville BC, Abbotsford BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W1
- Yukon: Gold Bottom YT, Hootalinqua YT, Watson Lake YT, Minto Bridge YT, Koidern YT, YT Canada, Y1A 6C3
- Alberta: Warner AB, Empress AB, Hussar AB, Clyde AB, Fox Creek AB, Coronation AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J6
- Northwest Territories: Gameti NT, Kakisa NT, Fort Providence NT, Aklavik NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L1
- Saskatchewan: Leader SK, McTaggart SK, Meota SK, Saltcoats SK, Windthorst SK, Frobisher SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C9
- Manitoba: Ethelbert MB, Glenboro MB, Rossburn MB, MB Canada, R3B 9P9
- Quebec: Lac-Poulin QC, Chandler QC, Notre-Dame-des-Prairies QC, Charlemagne QC, Neuville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 2W6
- New Brunswick: Hillsborough NB, Sackville NB, Saint-Quentin NB, NB Canada, E3B 2H1
- Nova Scotia: New Glasgow NS, Westville NS, Annapolis Royal NS, NS Canada, B3J 2S6
- Prince Edward Island: Souris PE, Union Road PE, Cardigan PE, PE Canada, C1A 5N7
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Carbonear NL, Eastport NL, Stephenville Crossing NL, Englee NL, NL Canada, A1B 4J8
- Ontario: Westport ON, Macdiarmid ON, Malcolm ON, Cayuga, Bentinck ON, Stirling Falls ON, Waddington Beach ON, ON Canada, M7A 8L7
- Nunavut: Iqaluit NU, Apex NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H2
- England: Royal Leamington Spa ENG, Rotherham ENG, Oldham ENG, Rochester ENG, Birmingham ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 9A7
- Northern Ireland: Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H4
- Scotland: Dundee SCO, Paisley SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Hamilton SCO, East Kilbride SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 9B9
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, Cardiff WAL, Cardiff WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 7D4